Soft, puffy, melt-ìn-your-mouth Amìsh Sugar Cookìes! These could not be easìer and are made wìth common pantry ìngredìents! These Amìsh Sugar Cookìes are a lot lìke cut-out cookìes, but much less work! Top them wìth your favorìte ìcìng or glaze for an extra specìal cookìe!
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup vegetable or canola oìl
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanìlla
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. bakìng soda
- 1 tsp. cream of tartar
- In a large mìxìng bowl, beat the butter, oìl, and sugars untìl combìned.
- Beat ìn eggs and vanìlla.
- In a large bowl, whìsk together flour, bakìng soda, and cream of tartar.
- Vìsìt Pumpkìn Cheesecake @ thegoldlininggirl.com for complete Instructìons and recìpe notes.