These Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas are so easy to make and are perfect for a crowd OR an easy weeknight dessert. Fresh strawberries, strawberry cream cheese and chocolate are wrapped in a tortilla, fried to a golden brown and rolled in cinnamon and sugar - totally irresistible!
It has 20% less sugar than competing brands. So wonderfully creamy and delicious – just like you’d expect from Challenge.
They are equally good warm and cold and the presentation is just oodles of fun and so pretty!
- 8 flour tortillas
- 8 oz Challenge Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 cup chocolate spread (Nutella, Hershey's, etc)
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, trimmed and sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a shallow plate or bowl. Set aside
- Spread two tablespoons of the strawberry cream cheese down the center of each tortilla.
- Divide strawberries equally and place on top of the cream cheese.
- Top with two tablespoons of chocolate spread.
Vìsìt Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas @ momontimeout.com for complete Instructìons and recìpe notes.