Pancakes stuffed with Nutella! Best eaten warm but still fabulous at room temperature. Great treat for special occasions! Makes 6 to 7 pancakes.
- 10 - 14 tbsp Nutella
- Dry Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Wet Ingredients
- 1 egg
- 1cup + 2 tbsp milk (I used low fat)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
- 1 tsp butter , separated (2 x 1/2 tsp)
- Sliced strawberries (optional)
Frozen Nutella Disc
- Line a baking tray with baking paper (parchment paper).
- Dollop 1 1/2 to 2 tbsp of Nutella onto the baking tray and spread into a disc around 2 1/2" / 6cm in diameter and 1/5" / 1/2 cm thick. (Note 1) Repeat to make 7 discs.
- Place the tray in the freezer until firm (around 1 to 1 1/2 hours).
- For more on recipetineats.com