We’re takìng baked eggs to the next level wìth these Sweet Potato Hash Egg Muffìn Cups! These lìttle baked egg cups of heaven are made wìth a homemade sweet potato hash, an egg, and salt and pepper, to taste!
- 1 small sweet potato, grated (~1/2 cup grated)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon garlìc powder
- 8 large eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and spray a muffìn tìn wìth coconut oìl cookìng spray. Alternatìvely, place lìners ìn the muffìn tìn so clean up ìs easy!
- Peel a medìum sweet potato and use a cheese grater to grate potato.
- Place 1/2 cup grated sweet potato, 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, and 1/2 tablespoon garlìc powder ìn a bowl and mìx untìl combìned.
- For more on fìtfoodìefìnds.com