This Dark Chocolate Buttercream Frosting is a creamy homemade frosting that is the perfect topping for cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. You will never buy store bought frosting after trying this frosting recipe.
How to make Dark Chocolate Buttercream Frosting:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Beat the butter, vanilla, and salt until creamy.
- Add the cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and whipping cream and beat until mixed in. Beat on high for a few more minutes until light and fluffy.
- Vìsìt Buttercream Frosting @ insidebrucrewlife.com for Complete Instructìons